|PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE QUALITY CONTROL TROUBLE SHOOTING
Using ALL-TEST PRO Greatly Increases the Profitability of Your Plant!
• Versatile – works on all types and sizes of motors-induction, synchronous, servo, DC and more.
• Sensitive – detects faults at their earliest stages, before motor failure. Detects “deep” winding faults that even a surge test will miss.
• Fast – most tests take only a minute and give you a complete picture of motor health.
• Convenient – tests can be taken from the motor control center, through hundreds of feet of cable.
• Easy to use – menu driven with on-screen prompts.
• Expert software provides fault diagnosis plus trending of all data.
Motor Circuit Analysis Applications with The ALL-TEST IV PRO 2000
• Turn to turn & coil to coil faults
• Contaminated windings; grease, dirt & liquids
• Phase Unbalance; Z-unbalance = higher electrical bill & shorter motor life
• Open windings; no conductivity
• Rotor faults; broken bars, air-gaps, casting voids, etc*
• Insulation to ground faults; Choose 500 or 1000 volt test, read 0 -500 M?
• EMI numbers in mV shows whether readings are reliable, or not
When you have a motor related problem, the ALL-TEST PRO can quickly rule the motor “in” or “out” as the source of the problem. No false positives or negatives, with the ALL-TEST PRO? you know exactly what the problem is or isn’t!
The ALL-TEST IV PRO 2000? finds the faults you can’t see with any other hand held instrument.
• Turn-to-turn, coil-to-coil, and phase-to-phase faults
• Open phases
• Burned or contaminated windings
• Poor connections
• Broken/cracked rotor bars and rotor casting voids
• Rotor eccentricity
• Grounded windings
• Cable faults
Easy To Use
An automatic test mode is used for most tests. On screen prompts walk you through the test. In just a few minutes, anyone can learn to use it!
On The Spot Diagnosis For Troubleshooting
ALL-TEST IV PRO 2000 results are immediately displayed for field evaluation. Our quick reference guide helps you make the call on the spot. Answer the mechanical/electrical question immediately, rule the motor “in” or “out”.
Data Collector With Companion Software For PdM
The ALL-TEST IV PRO 2000 has enough memory to store 500 tests (more than a day’s work). Upload test results to your computer, our software provides expert diagnosis, trending, and a wide variety of printed or on screen reports.
Convenient–Test From The Motor Control Center
Most tests on installed motors are done from the MCC, you can test through over 1000 feet of cable. Even hard to reach motors (overhead cranes, submersible pumps, etc) can be tested quickly and easily. In many cases you do not even need to disconnect from the drive output terminals! No need to test at the motor terminals unless a fault is indicated.
Safe For Operators And Equipment
All tests are performed on de-energized circuits. Measurement technology is low voltage and current, and completely non-destructive. Regular and repeated testing will not affect the
life of the windings.
Quickly Evaluates The Entire Motor Circuit
A single 2 minute test evaluates the windings, cabling, and connections. Additional tests let you evaluate the rotor, and capacitors, and cabling to pinpoint the fault.
Detects motor faults at their earliest stages. Even detects conditions such as deteriorating or contaminated insulation long before other technologies.
Light Weight And Hand Held
The instrument weighs under 2 lbs, is battery powered and hand-held. No need to take a cart when you test a motor. And it can test virtually any size motor.
Tests All Kinds Of Motors And Coil Based Devices
• All types of motors: induction, synchronous, DC, brushless DC, servo, wound rotor, even single phase motors.
• All Components: induction windings and rotors, DC shunt and field windings, armatures, Field and rotor coils in synchronous motors.
• Transformers: Single and 3-phase, pole and pad mounted.